We invite and encourage you to take part in the conversation on our blog posts, and to maintain the best possible forum for you we have developed following rules of engagement for posting comments:
- We welcome your thoughts, comments, suggestions, and questions. When you leave comments, please make sure they are of general interest to most readers. Profanity, racial and ethnic slurs, and rude behavior will not be tolerated. We will quickly remove any comments that are offensive, disrespectful or irrelevant.
- We discourage anonymous comments as they do not facilitate conversation.
- Discussion on religious beliefs or politics is strictly forbidden. Use social forums for those.
- We are passionate to be as much informative as possible for us, and we are committed to sharing that passion in every article. Do keep in mind that the views expressed in these articles represent individual perspectives, and each individual may have a different perspective on the same topic.
- We sincerely want to engage in a conversation with you, but also ask of you to be patient for a response.
- Please note that this blog is a public forum – don’t post anything confidential or private, such as email or postal addresses, contact numbers, and/or credit or debit card information etc.
- The blogs and subsequent comments on them here are personal views of the individuals posting here. In case of disagreeing with the contents of the blogs or the point of view of other commenters, reply in a civil manner with reasons relevant to the topic.
- This is not the place to submit specific customer service questions or technical support inquiries. For specific customer issues, please complete a Contact Us request with as much information as possible.
- Advertisement or spam comments of any kind is not allowed.
- And most importantly: No snow fighting or pillow fighting (or any kind of fighting) with other commenters or the bloggers is allowed.
Thank you for reading, visiting, commenting and contributing. Suggestions for improvement as well as positive criticism will be appreciated.
We are excited to have you here!
The PenguinEngine Squad